2017 American Venue Event Schedule
This is the official schedule for the 2017 American Venue. This schedule supersedes all other printed schedules.
All teams must check-in online prior to or upon arrival in Atlanta.
Day 1: Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- 7:45am: Recommended parking at the Georgia Tech Campus Recreation Center Visitor Area 3 Parking Lot [map].
- 8:00am: Teams arrive on site at the Fuller E. Callaway Jr. Manufacturing Research Center [map], Room 101 to turn in waivers and receive information packets (follow signage)
- 8:30am - 2:30pm: Symposium on Indoor Flight Issues
- 4:45pm: Recommended parking at the Centergy Parking Deck [map]
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Networking Mixer at TechSquare Labs [map]. Mixer tickets for non-team members are $20 and can be purchased at the symposium check-in. Limited ticket quantities available.
Day 2: Wednesday July 26, 2017
Day 3: Thursday, July 27, 2017
- 11:45am: Recommended parking at the Fernbank Museum [map], located approximately 15 minutes from the Competition venue.
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm: Awards Luncheon at the Fernbank Museum Great Hall to be immediately followed by complimentary museum admission for student competitors, faculty advisors, and sponsors. Additional museum tickets may be purchased on site. Additional awards luncheon tickets (for non-team members and guests) are $80 (museum admission included) and can be purchased at the symposium check-in. The Student Competitor Feedback Session will be held during the luncheon.