2016 American Venue Event Schedule
This is the official schedule for the 2016 American Venue. This schedule supersedes all other printed schedules.
All teams must check-in online prior to or upon arrival in Atlanta.
Day 1: Tuesday, August 2, 2016
- 7:45am: Recommended parking at the Georgia Tech Student Center Visitor Area 2 Parking Lot [map].
If this lot is full use the Visitor Area 4 Parking Lot [map]
- 8:00am: Teams arrive on site at the Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons [map], Room 144 to turn in waivers and receive information packets (follow signage)
- 8:30am - 2:30pm: Symposium on Indoor Flight Issues
- 4:45pm: Recommended parking at the Centergy Parking Deck [map]
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Networking Mixer at TechSquare Labs [map]. Mixer tickets for non-team members are $20 and can be purchased at the symposium check-in. Limited ticket quantities available.
Day 2: Wednesday August 3, 2016
Day 3: Thursday, August 4, 2016
- 11:45am: Recommended parking at the Georgia Aquarium Parking deck [map]
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm: Awards Luncheon at the Georgia Aquarium [map] Atlantic Room to be immediately followed by complimentary aquarium admission for student competitors, faculty advisors, and sponsors. Please use the Atlantic Room entrance in the parking deck and not the main Aquarium entrance. Additional aquarium tickets may be purchased on site. Additional awards luncheon tickets (for non-team members and guests) are $80 (aquarium admission included) and can be purchased at the symposium check-in. The Student Competitor Feedback Session will be held during the luncheon.